My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Architectural Element

I had to update living room!

Not much difference except that I changed the architectural element in my living room over the sofa. I have high ceilings and have wondered for 3 years how to do something to bring them down to size. This is my start.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't care for major changes when I finally find something I like. Oh, it may come but it won't come frequently. Any other ideas??? I'm open, chickadees. Just don't take away my shabby roses pillows or my "fluff"!!

6 comments:

  1. It looks great !!! Wouldn't change a thing. :) I love your new header !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I just love architectural elements!! Is that a RA framed plate on the left wall?

    Such a pretty new banner, too! Don't change a thing ~ it's perfect!

    Big Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how it looks and I for one wouldn't change a thing.

    It is lovely my friend. Miss you and hope all is well with you and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie! I think it looks beautiful! I wouldnt change a thing either :)

    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... it's pretty how it is. The only thing that I might do is to have lighter curtains. About exchanging links, that would be wonderful. Feel free to mention me in your Sunday discussion =) Have a wonderful evening. Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie! Back to view your lovely rooms.(again) I always enjoy it here. Regards Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.