My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Now In S. Calif.

We arrived at son's house safely. Traffic was terrible along I5 with all the vacationers returning home. Whew.... and had a fire along the fireway which slowed us down. Seven hours from SF area to inland area of S. Calif.

I'll download some more pix and post them later tonight or tomorrow. This is part of pix I have from daughter's back yard. I'm gonna talk her out of some more stuff when I go back. Hah. I can see some things I already want for my back patio and front porch.

Back porch/deck
Window in kitchen looking over back yard.

Another look at back shelving for her pots.

Another rose bush in front yard.

Isn't this rose gorgeous?!?!

Another gorgeous rose.

Can you believe this is a geranium? It is.

9 comments:

  1. We're heading out of dodge in a few days too. I'm excited for some beach scenery! Have a wonderful time =) Blessings... polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great time. Bit of fun 'free thrifting' at your daughters. love her roses.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your daughters roses. They are just beautiful. Ahhhh shopping at the daughters house is always fun and free. lol; Hope you are having a great time.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi chickie
    I love the pics of your daughter's place and her beautiful roses.
    THanks for visiting
    love ya have a great vacation
    catie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect timing! You got to see the roses in bloom! Have fun, chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how she hung the window.. and the flowers are beautiful! Jen R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad u made it there safely!! I see a few things that look right up my alley too!!! She must get her love of all things pretty from her Momma!!
    Have a wonderFULL visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the 3rd rose down...its my favorite...love them all and the orange one is neat too...beautiful house your daughter has...hope you having a wonderful time...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Connie, I love Nan's window, it's so cute and cozy! Her roses are just beautiful and that's so cute how she has all her pots stacked in the shelves like that!
    Have fun!
    Love You,
    Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.