My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Personalize Your T-Shirts for Style!

Update on son 5/8/09:

I talked to him a few days ago and he was actually in Sam's Club. Remember, hubs and I and some friends did a fast for him on sunday. Well, this was after the fast! His leg isn't bothering him too much. His left eye is still a little cloudy. His right eye goes in and out of being cloudy. NO HEADACHE!!! His ears are still ringing. BUT he sounded like his old self! That was a huge difference. Plus he went to physical therapy and they took his crutches away and gave him another brace that is much more comfortable for his knee. He had done 2 1/2 hours of p.t. and was wicked tired but I just KNOW he is going to recover. He has an an appointment with the eye doctor and audiologist and will hear what they have to say, but this mother knows that the Lord is healing him. No doubt in my mind he'll be just fine soon. I thank each and every one of you who prayed for him. There are too many to name but I thank all of you and you know who you are!
~*~

I bought this t-shirt a few weeks ago and showed you some with ribbon roses and bows and buttons, but I thought this was adorable also. I just took a polka dot grosgrain ribbon and sewed the button to the bow after I made the bow with the help of my toes! You can be stylin', chicks!

Also, while sewing this on I heard a loud crash behind me. While sitting there at my craft desk the ceiling light fixture fell off right behind me—just barely missing my head! It's a heavy thing and if it had hit my head there's no question I would have been knocked out. Scared the heck outta me, I tell ya. Wow!


13 comments:

  1. Hi Connie,

    I'm Soooo glad to hear that your son is doing better!

    Now about that T-shirt... WOW! TOO CUTE!! I'm going first thing tomorrow to get some grosgrain ribbon and a button, because I definately wanna be be a stylin chick!!
    I can't believe your light fixture fell from the ceiling... how weird and scary! If that would have happened to me I would have jumped right through the ceiling!

    Take care sweetie!
    Sherri:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad your son is improving! PTL.

    LOVE the t-shirt, adorable! YIKES about the light fixture, God is good. He saved you, you know :)

    Hugs from Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear about your son.
    Beware of hanging lights...dont sit under them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news about your son and continuing to pray for a complete healing.

    The shirt is so cute, I am really warming up to black and white.

    How scary about the lamp, thank God it missed you.

    Have a great day!

    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with this shirt! I am so glad that your son is on the mend.
    (((Hugs)))
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're all right from the ceiling fan and that your son is doing much better!
    Your T-shirt is so pretty! I love it. I gotta make one too.
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Connie!

    I'm glad that big heavy ceiling fan missed your head! Jesus was taking care of you too!!!

    I'm so happy to hear that your son is starting to recover. It might be slower than we / he would want but I also believe that Jesus will heal him!

    Your new t-shirt is so cute!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Connie, this is wonderful news! So glad to read that he is feeling better, and you're right, he is on his way to full recovery! This t-shirt is so cute, and you are so clever to do that. Wow! I can't believe the chandelier fell. Is it broken into pieces? So glad it didn't hit you! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Connie.....

    Thank you Jesus for healing Connie's precious son....I know more is to come! I'm so thrilled to see this update.

    Hugs to you sweet Connie!
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad to hear that he is doing much better. I pray for him daily. Love the cute little black shirt. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie, I am so glad that your son is recovering. I love the T-shirt. You have some great ideas. I'm glad that you weren't injured when the light fixture fell.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed my visit here today so much! The candle jars are darling as is the T shirt...Happy Mother's Day, dahlin'! xorachel

    P.S. Wonderful news about your son's healing. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to hear you son is on the mend...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.