My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

N E S T

I made these a couple of months ago because I made a set of them and gave them away sometime last year. I loved the fabrics so much I made another set—this one, but I'm keeping them. I just hadn't decided where I was going to put them eventually so they stayed in my office until now.

This is the entry into our family room. People are usually stunned when they come in this froufrou house since the decor around Idaho tends more to western decor. But we're seeing more differences in decorating more and more. As everyone knows I lean toward the romantic shabby chic style.



Still out of town visiting with granddaughter and new baby.
~*~

7 comments:

  1. oh I bet you are enjoying our wonderful weather then..Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful visit with the children especially the newest one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day sweet Connie ~
    I knew you were Frou-Frou but you are TRULY frou-frou. Love the decor & the 'nest'. You are one amazing lady.

    Enjoy your baby ...
    Have a lovely week.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just adorable ~ I love me some Frou Frou too !!!!!

    Oh, and I thought of your yesterday - we were watching a show on the travel channel - "Mega Yachts" and the owner of one of them was from Idaho ! I told my Mo - hey I know a sweet blogger from Idaho - wonder if she has a yacht too ! LOL !
    thanks for sharing your adorable "Nest" with us,
    gena
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie,
    Thank you for stopping by. I know you are having a wonderful time with your grand daughter and baby. Have fun!
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, your boxes and Nest are so pretty. I have fallen in love with frufru and can't wait to do my bedroom. I should be moving back in with hubby as soon as the New Year gets here. he is working on my storage room, so I can store all the things I have collected for my craft room and bedroom, so as soon as that is finished, I will begin to move-horray. We feel like newlyweds going out on dates now and it has brought us closer together. I think the break did us both some good, even though we saw each other often. Frufru is not popular here either, but who knows, maybe I can change some minds. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful things. Hope you got your package. Love and hugs ,Pat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.