My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Toilet Talk for Pink Saturday 9/18/2010

Happy Pink Saturday. Click Beverly's logo below and view the other participants.

*

I'm visiting with our new great granddaughter out of town so this is a quick post. There is nothing pink, except for my great granddaughter, in this house and I think you're tired of seeing her about now so I'm winging it here.


Can we talk, chicks? Yeah, I'm serious here! We've had "issues" with toilets around this house for a long time.

I want a new toilet. Now, I know that isn't on the list of high priorities for most of you but it is for me. I want one of those new toilets with Class 6 flushing technology, Ever-clean technology because I don't want to clean it hardly ever, and one that will flush 10 golf balls at one time. Now, Love Bunny asks if I'm going to actually flush 10 golf balls down one, but I want one that COULD do it if it is required of it. I'm downright tired of plunging our toilets. I want it to flush anything I want to flush down it. (I doubt that I'll ever use golf balls but one never knows, does one?!) Cleaning? Look, girls, we all know how much we love to clean toilets, right? Right up there with giving ourselves eye surgery without anesthetics. This new ion-coated toilet technology guarantees much less cleaning. Some even have "under rim cleaning technology." I want it with round seat, white—I've had colored toilets before and decided I'd just buy white from now on—and the other things I've mentioned above.

But I did have to show you this toilet. WOW!!! I never thought I'd see a pink fuchsia sequined toilet in my life. Puhleeeeze!! Little too glitzy for me.
~*~

16 comments:

  1. EEEWWWWW on the pink toilet lol. Even for me it is too much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Ihave posted about my new toilet, love it compared to the old one that had the cistern on the wall.... yep you read right there BUT after reading your post cannot believe you can get ones that practically clean themselves..now THAT is dying & going to heaven to me....as for the PINK glittery one nah.... tad over the top for me. Give Miss Caroline a big kiss & cuddle from me please....

    Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh ConnieGal...I'm Gushing at the thought of a LessCleaning Toliet that will Flush GolfBalls...if you want it too. Specially Texas size ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your title had me!! This glitzy toilet is too much for me too. Have a wonderful visit with that precious great grand baby. Happy Pink Saturday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny post,but who wouldn't love a toilet that just about cleans itself. I for one who avoids them as much as possible, wouldn't mind having one. I avoid germs like the plague. And I had to chuckle about the rhinestone toilet. Hope the seat doesn't have any, because that would be down right painful-lol.
    I have to get this off my chest. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Sandra Dee in your youth? Well I showed hubby and he thinks so also. Love and hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - you just cheered me up big time! What a fun post! I don't even want to think about cleaning up the bathroom - boo! I hate that job! I'd rather visit friends on Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you. Plunging the toilet is not one of my favorite things to do - nor is cleaning it! Tell your husband that we all think you deserve a new toilet! Have a great time with your family!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday Connie Sweetie...
    Of all the gals in blogland, I love to come and get my Connie fix on Saturday. You always have the most creative and fun post.

    Now I am with you on this one. Who would have ever thought that we would see a fuchsia (yes fuchsia) colored sequined toilet? Certainly not me. I mean I would have to use the toilet with the light off, it would blind me for sure.

    Oh my am I ever laughing this morning. Connie sweetie, you found it today. Now would the real toilet please stand up so that Connie can pick it out? I am with you, I love white, and one that does a little self-cleaning, yea!!! Keep us posted on this one please.

    Enjoy that precious baby and have a wonderful weekend sweet friend. Country hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with that sweet grandbaby, not much better then grandbabies. The toilet thing I think is universal, I would like one that would clean itself and always smell clean. LOL, but a pink rinestone one, that is a bit much, and scratchy, and then there is the cleaning. Yikes.
    Ok, have a Happy PS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all could use one like you described. One day I will break down and get one. I cannot imagine anyone wanting that red. My bottom would not know how to act on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. G'day Connie ~ I don't know if I'd enjoy that pink toidy .. it would be distracting!

    Have a wonderful visit with the gg-baby ... & NO we aren't tired of seeing pinkie precious pictures.

    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a hoot! I can relate to your toilet flushing issues. My hubby is our "toilet unclogger". It clogs so much and he plunges so much I told him he should get a tattoo of a plunger on his arm! LOL
    Happy PS
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gotta get me one of those. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. whahahah I so love this post! You are too stinking cute honey. Happy Pink Glitzy Saturday. Grace xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Connie, it seems to me that you just started your Christmas wish list. Boy, I think I want one of those too. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Connie Glad you got out to have a visit, when you get back could you tell me how to change my blog pic on Romantic blogs to my New one! Please if you know how to do that or do I just start over?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.