My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Back from California

We just arrived home last night after 13 hours in the car. I'm pooped but I will update you on our anniversary trip later tonight or tomorrow. I have no doubt you'll be intrigued with the stories I have to tell. It was truly very eventful! So let your interest pique but until then enjoy the picket fence and roses until I can get some laundry done, pick up our mail and get a haircut for this mop-looking head of hair.
~*~

3 comments:

  1. welcome home Connie~
    can't wait to see pics of your celebration!
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home!!!! I do hope it was a great trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!! I also am looking forward to the pictures you took!!!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie. I love the picket fence photo!! I'll bet you're glad to be home. It's nice to get away but I always miss my own bed. : ) Don't kill yourself with the laundry. Tomorrow is another day!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.