My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Couture #12

This is the last couture series. I'm not particularly liking them much. I might throw in a few haute couture designs in with my regular blog posts, but that's it. I originally thought it would save me some time but that's not happening. And, frankly, I prefer doing regular posts about life and such. It has much more meaning to me than expensive clothing.

Haute couture. Enjoy! I think you'll love these creations. Remember to think about the gorgeous fabrics and the actual construction of the garment. Have you noticed yet that gloves are coming back? I've seen a lot of models wearing them and even ones with the fingers cut out as you'll see below.









~*~

1 comment:

  1. These are very pretty photos but I know exactly what you mean about preferring to blog about your life. There is so much happening in the world right now and so many people struggling to make ends meet. Buying a $10,000.00 dress certainly isn't on my list of priorities!! : ) Heck, I can't even afford to go grocery shopping until next week!! :) Thanks for keeping things real. You're the best!! xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.